Customer Support Specialist
Eduphoria's Customer Support Specialists help support teachers, principals, and school administrators, both over the phone and via email. Users contact our support teams when experiencing difficulty using our software or have questions on available options and features.We need staff members who are self-motivated with great customer service and relationship building skills. The Customer Support Specialist is required to understand and support a variety of topics and content throughout a typical day. Previous experience working with customers is strongly preferred but not required.
WE HOPE YOU'RE READY TO...
- Provide limited technical and instructional support to school districts, answering questions on function and usage of Eduphoria's software applications via telephone and email
- Explain complicated concepts to customers in easy to understand terms using both verbal and written skills
- Work collaboratively with a team to resolve or escalate issues
LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCE WITH...
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Commitment to customer needs
- Great organization and follow-up abilities
- Multi-task several activities (phone, email, multiple applications open)
- Work well with others in a busy, and sometimes noisy environment
- Work in our Plano office: Monday-Friday 8AM - 5PM or Monday-Thursday 7AM - 5:30PM
- Punctual and operate under minimal supervision
- Experience with Eduphoria applications a PLUS (not a requirement)
Get the books and learning resources you think will make you a better customer support specialist.
Choose between a Health Savings Account (HSA) or HMO plan.
Prepare for your retirement with the help of company matching.
Your cell phone and service (up to $75/month) are on us.
JOIN THE TEAM
Thanks for looking! We're excited about where we're headed, and we hope you'll join us for the ride.
Contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "Customer Support: Your Name" and we'll get back to you soon!
WHAT TO INCLUDE